As Featured in
We will help you maximize the value of your case using our experience and tenacious advocacy.
Mr. Whitney concentrates his practice in termite litigation, clinical laboratory malpractice and bed bug litigation.
Mr. Whitney concentrates his practice in bed bug litigation, personal injury and consumer fraud cases.
Mr. MacLellan’s practice is focused on representing victims in termite and bed bug litigation and personal injury matters.
What our clients have to say…
- I was very interested when I saw news coverage of a case Mr. Whitney represented regarding a bed bug infestation. Due to this, I reached out for a free evaluation. This was the best decision I had made in regards to fighting for the rights of myself and my daughter. I was contacted immediately and treated with respect and compassion for what I had been experiencing in regards to the negligent landlord who had a major bed bug infestation in an apartment that my 1 month old daughter and I were sharing. This bed bug situation was a miserable time for me, as my focus should have been on welcoming my newborn into the world. Mr. Whitney and his attorneys were patient and empathetic and concerned for our well being throughout the representation of our case. I would definitely use the Whitney attorneys again and highly recommend their firm to anyone who is experiencing similar traumatic events.
- Thank you so much for helping us resolving this case. We are very happy about the result. I am hoping I won’t have to get into this kind of situation again. But I will definitely refer you to my friends if anyone need a help.
- Mr Whitney and his colleagues at the firm helped me a great deal by representing my family. They handled my legal matter with the utmost of importance. The Whitney firm was very professional and timely in my trying time of need. I felt comfortable and confident with Mr Whitney representing my family. I would recommend there services to anyone that needs legal aid in the future.
- Mr. Whitney is the type of attorney that not only represents you, but is also willing to answer your questions and explain the reasons for handling your case in a specific manner. He is very informative and patient with his clients. He is very knowledgeable and will stick it out with you till the very end. I highly recommend Mr. Daniel Whitney to anyone that wants an attorney that will stand with you as your legal representative, and not try to baffle you with legal jargon.
- Whitney, LLP did a wonderful job representing my family and I thank them for that. For me and my family it was more about justice than money (we have not touched the settlement funds, which were substantial) and I felt vindicated by their successful efforts in resolving this case. I will certainly reach out to them if I need legal representation again and I will refer their services to anyone in a situation similar to mine. It was a pleasure working with them.
- When my daughter had a landlord dispute related to bed bug extermination payment, we contacted Whitney, LLP through their initial consultation communication to see if they could guide us. Dan Whitney Jr. directed us to the local jurisdiction’s laws, which were clearly in my daughter’s favor – and advised that we write a letter on our own, as a first course of action. We did this, with great success! As lawyers, they could have charged us a fee and written the letter for us – but instead with great integrity they advised us on how to take the first course of action on our own. I appreciated this greatly. If we had needed additional help in fighting this dispute, I would have turned it over completely to Whitney LLP. Thanks and Kudos to Dan Whitney Jr, for their simple, effective,common-sense advice.
- A few months back, I got in a car accident in Washington, D.C. After the car accident, I had multiple issues that needed to be resolved from hitting another vehicle. I immediately contacted the firm and worked with one of the attorneys, Daniel Whitney, Jr. I can honestly say that contacting the firm was the best decision I could have made.
- I needed legal advise in an emergency situation that called for both urgency and expertise. Dan proved friendly, accommodating, and above all professional. I sensed a universal respect from them by all involved in my case. Kudos.
- When my roommates and I graduated from college, our landlord kept our security deposit. Whitney LLP sued to get it returned in full and also received attorneys fees. They did a great job, and I highly recommend them!
- The process in which Daniel handled my case was professional and thorough. All of my questions and concerns with the process were addressed in an efficient manner and the results of the case exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend Whitney, LLP.
- Dan is effective and experienced. He took good care of my case with his knowledge and professionalism. I was happy with the result and would not hesitate to recommend him to other people in need of help.
- Dan helped me get out of a terrible situation when I moved to Maryland four years ago. I had just moved to Baltimore and discovered bed bugs on the fourth night in my new apartment. I was beside myself with fear, stress and horror. I didn’t know a soul at the time. Dan was there to help me out of the apartment and recover my losses. He did most of the grunt work and guided me through what to do. He was always available, encouraging and gracious. I was able to focus on my new job and finding a new place while he worked on my case. I felt powerless and Dan gave that back to me. I am beyond satisfied with Dan’s help and I would recommend him to anyone who needs legal help.
- Early last year I found myself in the need for a qualified attorney to handle my bed bug case. I researched several attorneys and and after a consultation Daniel Whitney, I realized Dan had the experience necessary to handle my case. He walked me through the step by step process necessary to get me the outcome that I hoped for. After a few months of negotiations with the insurance company Daniel was able to get me a higher settlement than what the insurance company offered originally and was personally involved throughout the process.
- I was very pleased with my representation by Dan Whitney. He was very helpful in explaining the initial process and what I needed to pursue a settlement after my fall. I appreciated his follow-up during my recovery and the way he handled everything to find a quick resolution. He responded quickly to any questions and was very friendly as well as professional. I would recommend him to anyone seeking legal advice and if I needed assistance in the future I wouldn’t hesitate to call Dan.
- Being injured by bedbugs was a very distressing experience, especially since my particular injuries were severe. I tried on my own to demand compensation for my injuries from the responsible party, to no avail. I then talked to several lawyers, none of whom had the “guts” to take my case! I found out about your firm, and I am very grateful that Daniel Whitney represented me. You made me feel welcome with your friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable office. With your extensive experience in defending cases such as mine, I knew I could trust you for a favorable outcome and your firm definitely delivered! Thank You so much for keeping me informed and reassured through the entire process. I would definitely recommend the Whitney Law Firm to anyone seeking legal representation for personal injury.
- My daughter and I stayed at a hotel at the end of our stay we found ourselves in need of an attorney. I found Mr. Whitney on the Internet and from the very beginning I could tell that he was serious and determined and cared about my daughter and I. Mr. Whitney worked out case until we got a favorable result. There was no confusion he answered all my questions kept me well informed of the progress and we always kind and respectful. I loved working with him and would recommend him to anyone I knew that was in need of a great attorney.
- Daniel W. Whitney was so helpful for my civil litigation case. He helped me get my piece of justice and I would recommend him to family and friends. My problem was solved, and I received compensation. Thanks Dan!
- My experience with Attorney Dan Whitney and the Whitney Firm exceeded my expectations. Situations like these [moving into a bed bug infested apartment with a child] can be highly personal and invasive. Mr Whitney handled the case with professionalism and compassion. I appreciated honest answers and realistic advice on what I could expect. I am more than happy with his representation and the outcome.
- After my family moved into a house infested with bed bugs, we called several lawyers that were unable to help. Mr. Whitney took our case. He walked us through every step of the process, and was very patient with us. After the insurance company refused to settle, we filed suit. We were very pleased with our timely settlement. I would recommend Mr. Whitney, and his associates to anyone. Thank you so much for your help.
- Mr. Whitney and his staff are top notch professionals. He handled my case with the utmost care and professionalism. Mr. Whitney was always available to speak with me when I called and responded to my emails quickly. I felt like he listened to me and responded with advice that reflected his competency in the subject matter. I didn’t feel like another client. I felt like he was genuinely concerned about helping me prove and win my case! I would recommend Mr. Whitney to anyone who is looking for an attorney who will fight for his client’s best interests and get the job done!
- Daniel Whitney Jr. is a superb lawyer with broad experience in bed bug cases . Daniel brings great judgment and integrity to such matters. I am grateful that he was able to represent me, Thank you Daniel!
- My experience with you and the firm has been quite a delight. Any time that I may have had much needed questions answered and left a message via email/voicemail I received immediate response. I appreciated how the firm kept the communication lines open instead leaving me to go figure as to what is the next step during the process. No one likes to keep calling asking their attorney (what’s going on) you guys kept me posted. My ending result with the firm was a smooth transaction. I was offered the choice as to whether I wanted to come pick up my check or did I want it mailed to me. I was happy that I was able to make a choice. In this busy world we live in, time is of essence so to be able to make a choice was great. Overall, I was totally satisfied with my experience with Daniel Whitney Jr. and without hesitation, I would definitely refer a friend/family member.
- I feel very lucky to have hired the lawyers of Whitney LLP for our bed bug case. I was extremely frazzled after unknowingly moving into an apartment with a long standing bed bug infestation. I wrote an inquiry to Whitney LLP explaining our situation and was quickly contacted. They were very easy to work with and extremely professional. The Whitney firm represented my husband and I in our case against the landlords and we received stellar representation. As a result, we won our case and were compensated for the damages we incurred. I would recommend the lawyers of Whitney LLP to anyone looking for great service and positive results.
- I can’t say enough great things about our experience with Whitney, LLP. From the first conversation to the last, we were impressed with the knowledge, guidance and empathy shared with and shown to us. The case was very tough, draining, and wrought with obstacles, but Dan cleared every single hurdle with skill and success. God used Daniel’s excellent legal talent to win the case. Professional, prompt, highly competent, wise, driven…we could go on. We give highest recommendation without any reservation–five stars.