If you live in Baltimore City and are dealing with a bed bug infestation in your apartment, the lawyers at Whitney, LLP can help. We have recovered over $12 million in compensation for clients in bed bug cases, including against Baltimore City and Section 8 landlords and slumlords.
Common Bed Bug claims in Baltimore City Apartments include:
- Move into a new apartment and it is infested with bed bugs,
- landlord ignores complaints,
- landlord is refusing to treat a bed bug infestation, and
- landlord using ineffective treatment and the infestation persists.
Whitney, LLP’s bed bug lawyers have experience helping tenants forced to live with bed bugs.
There are no out-of-pocket fees for our legal representation. All attorneys’s fees and expenses are paid out of compensation we recover for you. Contact Us Now for your Legal Consultation at 410 583 8000, or use our Online Contact Form, and we will call you. Here is a list of a sample of our prior bed bug settlements and results, and here is what our clients have to say about us.
Compensation for Bed Bug Infested Apartment Claims in Baltimore
The following cases are examples of cases that Whitney, LLP has recovered for Baltimore residents in Apartment and Rental cases. Of course, prior results are not a guarantee of future results, and all cases are different.
- $100,000 settlement for Baltimore City tenant who signed her lease on the same day her landlord signed an agreement to have the same rowhouse treated for bed bugs.
- $92,000 verdict against a Baltimore Section 8 landlord who knew the house was infested before he moved a family with children in, but did not pay to have bed bug treatments performed first
- $125,000 for a young woman whose Baltimore landlord use multiple ineffective treatments by untrained maintenance men over a year, causing her to live with an infestation and be repeatedly bitten.
Our representation of clients in infested apartments has previously been featured on Baltimore News Station WBAL, by Barry Simms:
If you are being victimized by your landlord, and forced to live with bed bugs, we can help. We have experience fighting and winning for tenants who are taken advantage of by dishonest Baltimore landlords.
Contact Us Now for your Legal Consultation at 410 583 8000, or use our use our Online Contact Form and we will call you.