410 583 8010
Mr. Whitney represents individuals who have been injured and deceived. His legal practice includes:
- a consumer protection claims against dishonest businesses;
- helping consumers fight back with problems involving dishonest car dealerships;
- representing victims of false imprisonment;
- representing victims of hidden cameras and other types of invasions of privacy;
- suing hotel and apartment property managers that place guests in infested rooms; and
- representing home buyers in claims involving dishonest sellers and negligent real estate agents.
He is a strong advocate of consumers’ rights and believes that consumers must be fairly treated in all transactions. When litigation must be initiated to achieve a fair resolution of his clients’ cases, Mr. Whitney files suit and provides vigorous advocacy.
A few case results are as follows:
In 2019, Mr. Whitney recovered a $1,068,750 jury verdict in a termite damage case in Annapolis, Maryland.
He has represented clients in the following record bed bug lawsuits: 2013 – $800,000 verdict against a property owner in Anne Arundel County, Maryland; $100,000 verdict against the Red Roof Inn in Prince George’s County, Maryland – 2015; and $90,025 verdict against a Section 8 landlord in Baltimore City, Maryland – 2015.
He recovered $100,000 against a car dealership in a false imprisonment claim where a consumer was not allowed to leave upon request.
Mr. Whitney has created Whitney, LLP’s YouTube page to spread awareness of consumers’ legal rights.
J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2010.
B.A., Western Maryland College, 2005.
Maryland State Bar Association
American Association for Justice
National Association of Consumer Advocates