Whitney, LLP handles premises liability claims throughout Maryland, with injuries arising from hazards such as ice, rain, puddles, spills, slippery flooring, uneven steps, and uneven floor mats.
Contact Us Now For Your Free Consultation. Call (410) 583-8000, or Use Our Quick Contact Form. No Fees or Expenses Until We Recover Compensation.
Property owners and managers may be responsible for injuries suffered on their property. Factors determining responsibility include notice of the dangerous condition and how long the dangerous condition has been present.
Dangerous conditions can include the following:
- slippery floors and dangerous walkways
- defective staircases
- accumulation of ice or snow
- wet floors
- oily floors
- hidden extension cords
- unsecured rugs or carpets
- thresholds, and
- loose or broken floors, sidewalks, steps, or stairs
- Insufficient security at malls and stores allowing patrons to be injured
- inadequate maintenance of the premises
- defective conditions on the premises
- defective elevators
- inadequate building security leading to injury or assault
- elevator and escalator accidents
- dog bites
- swimming pool accidents
- amusement park accidents
- water leaks or flooding, and
- toxic fumes or chemicals.
When a property is allowed to contain a dangerous condition, the property owner or manager can be liable for damages and injury suffered by anyone on the property. If you have a potential claim, Contact Us Now For Your Free Consultation. Call (410) 583-8000 or use our Quick Contact Form. No Fees or Expenses Until We Recover Compensation.