There are no fees for expenses until we recover compensation.
Bed bugs are a known problem. What many victims of bed bugs do not know is that they can recover compensation after being bitten. When a person is bitten or forced to live with consequences from bed bugs due to the negligence of another, the victim has legal rights and can seek compensation.
Hotel Bed Bug Infestation
Hotels are required to provide rooms to guests free of infestation. Hotel guests who are placed in infested rooms, find bed bugs and are bitten have legal rights against negligent hotel operators.
Although hotel managers are aware of the problems that bed bugs cause their guests, many do not take the problem seriously.
Compensation for Bed Bug Bites Can Be Recovered For:
- Bites and itching
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional distress
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Lost wages
After Finding Bed Bugs In Your Hotel and Being Bitten
- Take pictures or video of the bed bugs
- Take pictures of bites
- If you are at a hotel, request an incident report
- Be careful with your suitcase and bags to avoid bringing the infestation with you
- Seek medical attention if necessary
- Call Whitney, LLP for a Free Legal Consultation
Whitney, LLP’s attorneys specialize in bed bug cases. Our law firm has represented hundreds of hotel guests and apartment tenants who were bitten by bed bugs and forced to live with the consequences.
Many clients are surprised at what their claims are worth after they hire us to represent them.
- Click here to read about some of Whitney, LLP’s prior bed bug settlements and verdicts;
- Click here to read more of Whitney, LLP’s blogs about bed bug legal issues.
Here is our YouTube Channel for our videos on bed bug settlements and legal rights.